The Prodains lift ticket office is at the foot of the Avoriaz cliffs at the bus stop. Ski and pedestrian lift passes are available here.
The office is open daily during the winter season between 08:30 and 17:00.
Also available at the lift pass office are piste maps, bus (& train where appropriate) timetables, weather forecasts, ski condition details and avalanche bulletins.
You can also purchase the necessary mountain/ski insurance here if you do not already have the correct cover.
This is one of the places where you can collect ski passes that you've ordered online.
There is parking at the lift ticket office at Prodains which cost around €1 an hour, and €5 for between 5 and 11 hours.
- 98 PLACE JEAN VUARNET
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Avoriaz opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Avoriaz winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Avoriaz from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass