Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks all day long at the foot of the pistes, this restaurant has a large sunny terrace right on the snow front. It is an ideal place to call in for food or drinks at any time of the day and they also show all the big sporting events on the big screen.
You can grab breakfast here from 08:00 - 11:00 and then the lunch menu is available from 12:00. Offering a wide range of foods including burgers, pasta, croute, salads, desserts, galettes and crepes, lunch and snacks are served until 17:00. After this, the bar shifts into apéro mode, where platters of tapas emerge to accompany your end of day beer or glass of wine on the terrace. The bar stays open until 02:00 every day during winter, often with live music or a DJ playing.
Open every day from 08:00 to 02:00.
- Pedestrian access
- Ski to door
- 169 promenade du Festival
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Avoriaz opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Avoriaz winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Avoriaz from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass