When you think of ‘Paradise’, do you think of a white sand beach, tropical rainforest, or windswept countryside? For skiers, paradise would be a winter wonderland. Snow covered pine trees, mountain views and log fires.
However, if skiing and snowboarding has never appealed to you, you may not have considered a trip to the French Alps. But let me tell you, you don’t have to be into your snow sports to enjoy this kind of haven.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Avoriaz from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Avoriaz
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Avoriaz