The main draw for people coming to Avoriaz in winter is, of course, skiing and snowboarding in the vast Portes du Soleil area, with 426km of pistes spread across 12 different ski resorts in France and Switzerland. However, there’s a whole host of other activities to do in Avoriaz in the summer as well as in the winter. So, whether you're just looking for something to do when the lifts close or you simply don't ski, we promise you you'll have no time to get bored here!
What to do in Avoriaz?
Avoriaz is an outdoor-lovers paradise. The Alpine town and its surrounding mountains offer hundreds of things to do for every ability and every age. Some activities are perfect for solo travellers while others are more suited to romantic couples. Families and groups will also find a wide range of things to do in Avoriaz. From relaxing to full-on adrenaline, from child-friendly to adults-only, from outdoor fun to indoor bad-weather activities, there is something for everyone in Avoriaz.
- Top 3 things to do in Avoriaz
- Climbing in Avoriaz
- Culture & guided tours in Avoriaz
- Cycling & mountain biking in Avoriaz
- Fishing in Avoriaz
- Fitness & swimming in Avoriaz
- Flying in Avoriaz
- Golf in Avoriaz
- Horse riding in Avoriaz
- Indoor activities in Avoriaz
- Skiing & snowboarding in Avoriaz
- Snow & ice activities in Avoriaz
- Spas & massages in Avoriaz
- Tennis & racket sports in Avoriaz
- Theme parks, waterparks & aquariums in Avoriaz
- Walking, hiking & running in Avoriaz
- Watersports in Avoriaz