When summer heats up in Avoriaz the temperatures can soar above 30ºC. However, there are plenty of places to cool down in the Portes du Soleil, from lakes to rivers and swimming pools, you're never too far from the water.
Here's a quick rundown of some of the more refreshing activities you can partake in on those stiflingly hot days.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Avoriaz from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Avoriaz
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Avoriaz