The Trail des Hauts Forts are all natural trail runners races with a short 23km race, a medium 40km race and a long 51km race as well as a relay race. From Morzine, at 1000m high, to reach Avoriaz at 1800m high, the track crosses one of the most beautiful trails of the fabulous Portes du Soleil domain.
The course is varied and rhythmic, aerial by places, with an army of volunteers to encourage and refuel you. Ideally placed on the calendar at 3 weeks from the UTMB, the 3 courses are ITRA certified.
Register by clicking on the website link above.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Avoriaz from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Avoriaz
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Avoriaz