Relaxing on a train with friends or family, scenery gliding by as your ski resort gets ever closer is a great way to travel – a way to make the journey feel like it’s part of the holiday. There’s more legroom than flying or driving and you can get up and walk down to the café bar. As well as buying a meal and drinks on board, you can also bring your own food and drink and create your own picnic. You can chat with friends, play games, read, watch films, work, snooze – the train journey is time to do stuff you enjoy on your way to Avoriaz.
To be honest, Avoriaz isn't the easiest ski resort to travel to by train. However, where there's a will, there's a way. This complete guide has all the information you need to decide whether you should come to Avoriaz by train, including the steps you need to take to hit the slopes full steam ahead.
- Nearest train station to Avoriaz
- Journey time to Avoriaz by train
- Train prices to Avoriaz
- Travelling by train in France
- London to Avoriaz by train
- Getting from the train station to Avoriaz
- Booking train tickets to Avoriaz
- Luggage & sports equipment on trains to Avoriaz
- Snowcarbon Journey Planner to Avoriaz
- More inspiration...