After the huge success of the last few years, the dance festival returns with an even richer programme. For its 6th edition, it’s Estelle and Eric from Annemasse's ”Rock’n'Roll Swing” who organise the event.
More than 130 hours of Cuban and Puerto Rican Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba, West Coast Swing, Rock, Lindy Hop, Tapas, Zumba and many other dances scheduled. The classes are given in pairs by professional, international teachers,
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or experienced, you can discover and improve in various dances, all in a friendly atmosphere. Every day, parties with different DJs according to their specialities will enliven and set fire to your evenings. A total of 8 themed nights in three different rooms, you will be able to practice your learning of the day and admire the talent of teachers during demonstrations.
More info, registration and festival passes via the website link above.
More [resname] Insights...
- Winter returned to Avoriaz this week
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Sunshine & a bit of fresh snow in Avoriaz
- Nada Surf to headline [resname]'s Rock The Pistes 2020
- Blue skies & sunny days in Avoriaz