To give yourself a bit of extra room in your luggage allowance and avoid hefty airline fees, it is now possible to rent a number of baby products locally.
Items that are too heavy or just too big to bring with you such as pushchairs, high chairs, cots and playpens can be often be rented in resort from your accommodation provider or a local childcare agency.
Fan-Attic Bambins are one such company offering baby & child specific equipment and clothing for rent near Morzine. Children's ski suits and helmets can often be rented from ski hire shops in Avoriaz too.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Avoriaz
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Avoriaz
- Almost 2m of snow in the past 10 days in Avoriaz