In recent years the number of people in Europe choosing a vegetarian or vegan diet has grown rapidly, now with an estimated 10% of Europeans choosing a meat-free diet.
In a country where local cheeses and meats are a part of almost daily nourishment, it can be hard to find top quality vegetarian options on French menus, but with times changing, restaurants are adapting, and here are the best places for the veggies to chow down in Avoriaz.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Avoriaz opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Avoriaz winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Avoriaz from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass