With less than four weeks left until the lifts close for the winter season, it’s time to start planning your summer holiday. Although in Avoriaz we may be far from the sea and white sand beaches, we have beautiful mountains, idyllic lakes and a wealth of activities to enjoy. Whether you’re seeking an action packed getaway, or looking for a poolside chill, you’ll find it here.
You may only have considered a winter trip to the Portes du Soleil (PDS), Europe’s largest ski area. After all, when covered in snow the last things you can imagine here are swimsuits and shorts, but during the summer, after the PDS has shed its winter coat, the area transforms into a haven for hikers, swimmers, mountain bikers and road cyclists.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Avoriaz from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Avoriaz
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Avoriaz