With less than four weeks left until the lifts close for the winter season, it’s time to start planning your summer holiday. Although in Avoriaz we may be far from the sea and white sand beaches, we have beautiful mountains, idyllic lakes and a wealth of activities to enjoy. Whether you’re seeking an action packed getaway, or looking for a poolside chill, you’ll find it here.
You may only have considered a winter trip to the Portes du Soleil (PDS), Europe’s largest ski area. After all, when covered in snow the last things you can imagine here are swimsuits and shorts, but during the summer, after the PDS has shed its winter coat, the area transforms into a haven for hikers, swimmers, mountain bikers and road cyclists.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Avoriaz
- Best 6 places to cool down in Avoriaz in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes
- Avoriaz 2019/20 ski pass prices are out
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019