Lots of snow have fallen in Avoriaz in the past 48 hours, with about 40 to 50cm of fresh snow on the slopes. This means fantastic powder skiing in spring!
The quality of the snow is great, which is quite unusual this late in the season. With cold temperatures, the flakes have been light and fluffy. Blue skies dominate the ski area today, creating perfect conditions. However, be careful as the avalanche risk has risen.
A bit more snow is coming through Saturday afternoon, while next week will be partly sunny, partly cloudy.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Avoriaz from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Avoriaz
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Avoriaz