Lots of snow have fallen in Avoriaz in the past 48 hours, with about 40 to 50cm of fresh snow on the slopes. This means fantastic powder skiing in spring!
The quality of the snow is great, which is quite unusual this late in the season. With cold temperatures, the flakes have been light and fluffy. Blue skies dominate the ski area today, creating perfect conditions. However, be careful as the avalanche risk has risen.
A bit more snow is coming through Saturday afternoon, while next week will be partly sunny, partly cloudy.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Avoriaz
- Best 6 places to cool down in Avoriaz in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes
- Avoriaz 2019/20 ski pass prices are out
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019