After a week of mostly sunny weather, with some clouds rolling in, Avoriaz is under a new snowstorm that will top-up the pistes with a decent layer of fresh snow.
It's probably going to snow pretty much for the rest of the week. As visibility may be quite low and winds very high, we recommend you stay on the lower slopes.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Safety measures in Avoriaz winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Avoriaz from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Avoriaz
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020