After a week of mostly sunny weather, with some clouds rolling in, Avoriaz is under a new snowstorm that will top-up the pistes with a decent layer of fresh snow.
It's probably going to snow pretty much for the rest of the week. As visibility may be quite low and winds very high, we recommend you stay on the lower slopes.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Avoriaz
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Avoriaz
- Almost 2m of snow in the past 10 days in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Rock the Pistes Avoriaz 2020 cancelled