These mountains are open all year round and are well worth a visit if you love sun, sports and spectating.
This summer, Avoriaz and neighbouring town Morzine have a lot to offer whether you’re vising with family or friends, with countless activities and events for all to enjoy including hiking, mountain biking, road cycling, white water rafting and swimming.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Avoriaz from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Avoriaz
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Avoriaz