The Portes du Soleil ski area offers something for every level of skier and snowboarder, from gentle beginner pistes to more challenging descents, it's definitely somewhere you can make the most of with the right lift pass.
And as we all know, when it comes to planning a ski trip, buying a lift pass is one of the bigger investments. So, before you take the plunge, take a look at our guide full of tips and tricks of what to buy, when to buy it and what to do with it once you've got it.
Here's a quick run down of our best insights:
- Buy ski-passes online, saving time and money in resort
- Look out for web-only ski-pass deals
- Ski early or late season, for more money off
- Get up early and ski the whole area till your legs fall off (maybe do some fitness training before coming)
- Avoid faffing in lift-queues, spend more time skiing
- Play in the fun zones and piste-side extras
- Ski in the dark (we mean there's floodlit skiing on some evenings of the week)
- Ski in the other resorts included in your pass