These past few days have seen a mixture of weather conditions in Avoriaz. From big dumps of fresh snow to warm temperatures and even rain over the weekend.
However, the effects of the rain have been neutralised by the huge amounts of snow that we got on Tuesday and into Wednesday. Even if the wind has drifted the snow, there are some nice and fluffy pockets of powder to ski.
The sun is now shining in the Portes du Soleil and it will stay that way for the foreseeable future, albeit with low temperatures which will help keep the snow fresh. There's a new top-up of snow coming next week.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Safety measures in Avoriaz winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Avoriaz from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Avoriaz
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020