These past few days have seen a mixture of weather conditions in Avoriaz. From big dumps of fresh snow to warm temperatures and even rain over the weekend.
However, the effects of the rain have been neutralised by the huge amounts of snow that we got on Tuesday and into Wednesday. Even if the wind has drifted the snow, there are some nice and fluffy pockets of powder to ski.
The sun is now shining in the Portes du Soleil and it will stay that way for the foreseeable future, albeit with low temperatures which will help keep the snow fresh. There's a new top-up of snow coming next week.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Avoriaz
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Avoriaz
- Almost 2m of snow in the past 10 days in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Rock the Pistes Avoriaz 2020 cancelled