As the Christmas and New Year's holidays have come to an end, the crowds have left which means that the Avoriaz slopes are now nice and quiet.
Even if we haven't had any fresh snow since December 27th, there is a good base layer all around. Snow conditions are good, especially up high, although the snow cover has suffered the effects of the sun a little bit lower down. It can also be a bit hard first thing in the morning but, as the snow softens up, it allows for some very enjoyable skiing.
The forecast is for more sunshine and blue skies.
More [resname] Insights...
- Mixed snow conditions in Avoriaz
- Lots of snow & mixed weather in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Avoriaz in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 29th January 2020
- A lot of snow expected in Avoriaz