As the Christmas and New Year's holidays have come to an end, the crowds have left which means that the Avoriaz slopes are now nice and quiet.
Even if we haven't had any fresh snow since December 27th, there is a good base layer all around. Snow conditions are good, especially up high, although the snow cover has suffered the effects of the sun a little bit lower down. It can also be a bit hard first thing in the morning but, as the snow softens up, it allows for some very enjoyable skiing.
The forecast is for more sunshine and blue skies.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Safety measures in Avoriaz winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Avoriaz from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Avoriaz
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020