It's been snowing almost non-stop in Avoriaz over the weekend. Even though visibility was quite poor and there were some high winds, those out on the slopes were able to enjoy fresh powder.
Snow conditions are stunning, with a base layer that has already gone over the 2m mark at 2460m. The forecast says that it'll remain cold and snowy the first half of the week, with the sun shining on Wednesday for what it's set to be a bluebird powder Christmas Day.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Avoriaz from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Avoriaz
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Avoriaz