Hearty portions, a large sunny terrace and a great apres-ski vibe make this a popular restaurant with locals and tourists alike.
Located in the centre of Avoriaz, the menu veers towards traditional French Alpine dishes, but they also have a wood-fired pizza oven and host regular theme nights such as BBQ, mussels, buffet, etc.
Portions are generous and prices are reasonable, with set menus and children's menus available. You are also welcome to come just for a drink or two, either inside in the cosy bar or outside on the sunny terrace.
Open daily throughout winter from 08:00 to 01:00 for breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks.
- Pedestrian access
- Ski to door
- Place Centrale
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Avoriaz opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Avoriaz winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Avoriaz from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass