During the winter you can take your lunches in the heart of the fabulous skiing area Les Portes Du Soleil because Le Fangle is our mountain restaurant located on the slopes heading down from Avoriaz to Morzine.
This charming restaurant has a spacious traditional alpine interior with a roaring log fire to keep you warm on chilly days.
150 places are reserved for the clientele of Le Petit Dru hotel so that you can take advantage of pleasures of the pistes without losing too much time.
You can also take part in a torch lit descent back to Morzine from here, just don't be tempted by too much vin chaud!
- Meeting Spaces
- Open fire / Wood-stove
- Ski to door
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Avoriaz opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Avoriaz winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Avoriaz from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass