EasyJet flights went on sale for the 2019/20 winter period on Thursday, April 11th, and early birds are sure to snap up the best deals and dates quick. As people start to book their flights they start to reserve the best accommodation too. So if you were planning an winter getaway, now is the time to get on it.
214,796 flights are set to take place across EasyJet’s network between 27 October 2019 and 28 March 2020, providing more than 37 million seats for passengers to enjoy their winter breaks. Of these, more than 19 million seats are now on sale to and from the UK on over 111,000 flights.
EasyJet fly into a number of airports in the French and Swiss Alps, but for more information on how to get from there to Avoriaz and back again, check out our handy 'Getting Here' guide.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Avoriaz from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Avoriaz
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Avoriaz