During the February school holidays, the centre of Avoriaz transforms into a giant snow palace, complete with snow and ice sculptures, lantern shows, torchlit descents, fireworks, music and entertainment for all the family.
This winter carnival is four weeks of fun and activities dedicated to children. In addition to the snow palace and impressive ice sculptures, the resort hosts many free animations such as sledge races, treasure hunts, electric snowmobiling, snowman building contests, sleigh parade, fireworks and music concerts…There is also a weekly carnival parade every Thursday where children are invited to dress up in fancy dress and ride through the resort on the big procession floats.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Avoriaz
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Almost 2m of snow in the past 10 days in Avoriaz