During the February school holidays, the centre of Avoriaz transforms into a giant snow palace, complete with snow and ice sculptures, lantern shows, torchlit descents, fireworks, music and entertainment for all the family.
This winter carnival is four weeks of fun and activities dedicated to children. In addition to the snow palace and impressive ice sculptures, the resort hosts many free animations such as sledge races, treasure hunts, electric snowmobiling, snowman building contests, sleigh parade, fireworks and music concerts…There is also a weekly carnival parade every Thursday where children are invited to dress up in fancy dress and ride through the resort on the big procession floats.
Dates for this event
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Avoriaz opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Avoriaz winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Avoriaz from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass