The Avoriaz lifts will welcome the first skiers and snowboarders on Saturday, November 30th, for what is set to be an awesome 2019/20 season. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month and the Avoriaz slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Thanks to these early-season snowfalls, the season has started two weeks before the scheduled date in Avoriaz. Snow depths reach up to a whopping 140cm at 2460m, with around 70cm of snow in town. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Sunday.
Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Avoriaz? Roll on winter!
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Avoriaz
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Avoriaz
- Almost 2m of snow in the past 10 days in Avoriaz