The Avoriaz lifts will welcome the first skiers and snowboarders on Saturday, November 30th, for what is set to be an awesome 2019/20 season. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month and the Avoriaz slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Thanks to these early-season snowfalls, the season has started two weeks before the scheduled date in Avoriaz. Snow depths reach up to a whopping 140cm at 2460m, with around 70cm of snow in town. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Sunday.
Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Avoriaz? Roll on winter!
More [resname] Insights...
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Avoriaz in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Sun & powder for Avoriaz's first skiing day in winter 2019
- Lots of snow for the season opening in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz opens early winter 2019/20
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 8th November 2019