This mountain restaurant is in the heart of the Portes du Soleil ski area, as well as being just a few minutes walk from Avoriaz centre.
Accessible on foot or on skis, this mountain restaurant is popular for its generous portions of typical Alpine food as well as a warm welcome from the staff.
With a choice of crepes, galettes, omelettes, salads, sandwiches and main courses you can opt for a quick snack or a full meal. You are also welcome just to have a drink.
Open all day throughout the winter season for lunch and apres-ski - often with live music.
- Live music
- Pedestrian access
- Ski to door
- 582 Route de l’Alpage
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Avoriaz opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Avoriaz winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Avoriaz from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass