Created in an old farmhouse dating back to 1860, this restaurant has retained the warmth of an old mountain chalet.
Located in the village of Lindarets, otherwise know as the goat village in summer. They're also open in winter and offer a varied menu, special menus and local specialties. There is also self-service for a quick lunch break while skiing.
Booking ahead in winter is recommended.
- Meeting Spaces
- Les Lindarets
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Avoriaz opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Avoriaz winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Avoriaz from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass