If you were to imagine your dream family Christmas, what would it look like? Mountain views with awe-inspiring white peaks and deep forested valleys? Thousands of snow-covered pine trees under a sky of twinkling stars in Narnia-like landscapes? Alpine villages made up of cosy wooden buildings where people get around on skis, snowboards or horse and sleigh? Car-free streets lit up by magical Christmas lights where welcoming bars and restaurants offer hearty meals and warming vin chaud drinks?
Well, these scenes are remarkably close to home – simply head to the beautiful ski resort of Avoriaz during Christmas and let yours and your children’s festive dreams come true. Read on to find out what’s going on during Christmas New Year in Avoriaz, the highest resort in Les Portes du Soleil ski area.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Avoriaz
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Almost 2m of snow in the past 10 days in Avoriaz