This triathlon starts in Montriond and arrives in Chamonix, after competitors have undertaken a 4km swim, a 190km cycle and a 42km run.
Athletes will swim in the beautiful Montriond Lake (near Morzine - Haut-Savoie), will ascend five high passes of Savoie and Haute-Savoie (Joux Verte, Joux Plane, Romme, Colombière, Aravis) and will run on some of the most beautiful running trails of the Chamonix Valley through the Montenvers, Forbes Signal, Grand Balcon Nord, Aiguille du Midi mid station, before heading down to Chamonix town centre where the local crowd will welcome them on one of the most beautiful finish line in the world.
Winners will be announced in Chamonix on the Sunday at the place du Triangle de l'Amitié where there will also be a village of exhibitors.
For more details and how to register please visit the website via the button above.
More [resname] Insights...
- Winter returned to Avoriaz this week
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Sunshine & a bit of fresh snow in Avoriaz
- Nada Surf to headline [resname]'s Rock The Pistes 2020
- Blue skies & sunny days in Avoriaz