The Cyclosportive Morzine-Haut Chablais is a friendly but hard-going cycling event comprising of 2 races, one of 100km and the second of 155km.
The route crosses Taninges and Samoens to attack the final climb, the Col de Joux Plane perched at 1,712 m, before the arrival at Montriond.
More information, route maps, and registration via the website linked above.
Dates for this event
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Avoriaz
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Almost 2m of snow in the past 10 days in Avoriaz