The snowstorm cycle started rolling through on February 26th and we've had snow on and off since then. The biggest dump took place last Monday, and there have been regular top-ups every day since then.
Most of these dumps have come with low temperatures, meaning that the whole of the Avoriaz ski area has received fresh snow, and it's the powdery, fluffy kind.
We've got a little bit more snow due tonight and another big dump on Sunday night into Monday. The forecast suggests that temperatures will warm up a bit after that.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Avoriaz
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Almost 2m of snow in the past 10 days in Avoriaz