With inside and outside dining as well as a bar, this is a popular, large restaurant in Avoriaz. Dine on local Savoyard dishes, croque monsieur or frites, it all comes at a reasonable price.
They offer traditional and varied cuisine, with seasonal flavours: discover their salads, specialties, pasta and omelettes, meat and fish, snacks and sandwiches, cheeses and desserts. The bar is a great place to have a drink while skiing or for apres-ski.
Located at the bottom of the half-pipe, it couldn't be a better place to soak up the sun.
- Meeting Spaces
- Place Jean Vuarnet
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Avoriaz opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Avoriaz winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Avoriaz from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass