Will you be the one to break the record set by Bernard Hinault almost 30 years years ago?
Set off at 09:00 from the main square in the centre of Morzine and climb the 14.6km route up to Avoriaz. It's 860m vertical with a 6% average incline, with 19 bends.
To participate, you must submit an updated license (FFC or FFTRI Ufolep mention or cycling) or alternatively, a medical certificate stating that you practise cycling, dated no older than a year. Race open to adults (18 years+).
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Avoriaz from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Avoriaz
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Avoriaz