A popular restaurant serving typical Alpine cuisine made from fresh local produce.
Near the goat village in Les Lindarets, this restaurant is known for offering a warm welcome and great food at a reasonable price.
The menu is quite traditional and typically French with dishes such as tartiflette and steak tartare alongside home-made burgers and lighter dishes like salads and omelettes.
- Pedestrian access
- Route des Lindarets
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Avoriaz opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Avoriaz winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Avoriaz from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass