If you enjoy the mountains, a drink on a terrace once the crowds have disappeared, sharing a meal with friends and not having to worry about the return trip home, moonlight sledging or skiing for two entire days without ever once having to descend off the mountain, then this place is for you.
Located in the heart of the Portes du Soleil, this refuge offers you the chance to spend a night high up in the mountain pastures, or just a lunch break while skiing, as it is at the bottom of a blue run.
At the restaurant, they serve traditional Savoyard food such as fondue, tartiflette, steak...
Open from mid December to the end of April and in July and August. Outside this time period, please contact them.
- Meeting Spaces
- Les Brochaux
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Avoriaz
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Avoriaz
- Almost 2m of snow in the past 10 days in Avoriaz