They say that time flies when you’re having fun, and boy this season has flown. Christmas and New Year is a distant memory, and European school holiday madness has been kindly shoved to the back of resort workers’ minds.
The Avoriaz ski area has been exceptionally well maintained this year, and the snow has been looked after really well by the piste teams. Most that live here will tell you that spring is their favourite time of the year, and here’s why.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Avoriaz
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Almost 2m of snow in the past 10 days in Avoriaz