It's been snowing pretty much the whole week in [resname]. Last night, the snow limit dropped even lower covering not only the mountains but also the town with a fresh, fluffy blanket of snow.
Around 15cm of snow has fallen at resort level, with over 20cm on the pistes. More snow is set to fall this morning, as well as next Sunday and Monday, with some forecasts estimating that we'll get up to 60cm of fresh snow in the next 10 days.
These first snowfalls will create a solid base for what we hope will be another fantastic season in [resname]. Lifts are scheduled to open in just over a month, on Friday, December 13th. Time to book your ski trip to [resname]!
More [resname] Insights...
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Avoriaz in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Sun & powder for Avoriaz's first skiing day in winter 2019
- Lots of snow for the season opening in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz opens early winter 2019/20
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 8th November 2019